123 HP Printer Setup
Let’s understand first, why our hp printer instructs us to go to 123.hp.com and navigate us to 123.hp.com/setup. When we are done setting up our printer in standalone mode. Setting up means, installing cartridges, setting up a paper in the paper tray, and connecting our printer to wifi. Now after we are all done setting it up. Now we need the specific driver to get full feature control on our computer. So we can have full control of our hp printer from our computer or PC. This is the only reason why our hp printer asks us to go to 123.hp.com/setup.
People Also Search For
Note: If you are trying to freshly install a printer on your computer, you are on the right website.
Above all, when you visit the link 123.hp.com/setup it will ask you to download hp printer assistance. So, the Hp printer assistance is a software which helps us to find out the specific printer driver for the printer. It also helps out the driver which is connected to our wifi.
Check out what Wikipedia says about HP Printers
So, below mentioned are the installation steps to follow for installing a Hp printer driver. This is what you get after visiting 123.hp.com/setup.
1. Click On Download
So, the very first step is to click on the Download button.
2. Run The Downloaded File
Then the page will look like this, post running the downloaded file.
3. Accepting the license Agreement
So, after running the file, the user needs to accept the License Agreement. While performing the above steps make sure your printer is glowing solid blue light. It indicates that the printer is connected to wifi.
123hp printer offers the latest version of drivers and software. You can download this software for any of your HP printer models. Also, you can download these drivers and software within a couple of clicks as in 123.hp.com. You can get the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and Mac. We also provide an instruction manual to download drivers to your Windows or Mac computers.
How to Setup Hp Wireless Printer
Download 123.hp.com driver for Windows
Now you can download the HP printer driver for your Windows operating system. Download Hp printer drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 etc. Now if it seems complicated to you, and you just want to use your printer for printing, then follow the below steps.
- When printer is asking you to go to 123.hp.com/setup, you will have one option at the bottom, Setup Manually, tap on it.
- Go to devices and printers on your computer (Windows).
- Click on add printer.
- Select you printer.
- If your printer is not showing up in the process. Then select, the printer i want is not listed.
- From here you will have to select, Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname option and click next.
- Now enter your printers IP address and click next.
- It will install the device and it will be ready to go.
Download 123 hp printer driver for Macintosh
Downloading drivers for Hp printer from your Mac operating system is now est with 123hp printer. We provide Hp printer driver which is compatible with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo) OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel) OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet) – OS X 10.10: Yosemite (Syrah) – OS X 10.11: El Capitan (Gala) – macOS 10.12: Sierra (Fuji) – macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo) – macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty) macOS 10.15: Catalina (Jazz).
- Open system preferences.
- Click on printers and scanners option.
- Click on + sign from the bottom left corner.
- Identify your printer and install it.
- Printer is good to go now.
- You can reach our experts and technician anytime if you need any help with hp printer download or 123.hp.com/setup assistance.
How to Find Printer Ip Address
Sometime people find it very difficult to find the ip address of a printer. We have mentioned three methods to find the ip address of printer.
- Go to printer menu on printer and tap on setting icon(look like gear or wrench)
- Select wireless option.
- Then choose the display network configuration option.
- You will have the print network configuration option too if u want to have hard copy of it.
- You have to be a bit tech savvy for this method
- Press and hold down the Windows key and then press letter R.
- Run box will prompt.
- Type CMD in the runbox.
- And Use ipconfig command on cmd.
- It will display your ip configuration.
- Find your routers ip address(Listed as default gateway).
- Go to your Browser punch in your router ip address.
- Enter your router credentials.
- Select connected devices in your router.
- You will be able to see your printer ip address with your printer hostname.
- Go to support.hp.com
- Select software and drivers. Then select your printer
- Enter printer model number.
- Go to utility and diagnostic tools.
- Download the HP print and scan doctor. Then run the software
- You will be able to see your printer ip address in the software. You will requiring a USB(universal serial bus) cable. Make sure your printer is on and steady.
- Connect the USB to the computer and the printer.
- After that your printer will install necessary USB drivers automatically.
- After drivers are install, go to printers and devices in control panel on your windows.
- Click on add a printer.
- Choose your printer to add.
- And click next, your computer will start installing the specific drivers automatically.
- You are all set now to print.
How to Download HP Printer Software
So, you can follow the step by step instruction. Get the latest version of HP printer software for your computer.
Download 123 hp software on your Windows
- To get the latest version of HP printer driver and software, check the download page 123.hp.com.
- Then, type your HP printer model number and wait for a couple of seconds. It will automatically detect the suitable Hp printer driver or software your Windows operating system.
- Then, you need to run the installation wizard and follow the installation steps.
- After that, you need to choose the connection mode you want to proceed with.
- Then, install the compatible HP printer driver or software for your Windows computer.
- So if we talk generally, you will get all the basic recommended HP printer software in the basic CD itself. If you are looking for an add-on software or ad-on HP printer driver then you can download it from 123.hp.com.
Download 123.hp.com software on your Mac
- To get the latest version of the HP printer software for MAC, then you must know your MAC OS version.
- Then, click on the download button after selecting the respective HP printer model and wait for it to detect your MAC OS version.
- So, run the downloaded file on your Mac operating system.
- Continue with the basic installation instructions.
- After that select the mode of connectivity.
- Then you need to choose the HP printer driver or software for your Mac computer
- So here, you can choose either the recommended HP printer driver or software or the add-on hp
How do I Install a Printer Driver From a CD
So basically, HP offers a driver installation CD kit in the box itself when you buy a brand new Hp printer. So, you can use this CD to install all the HP printer drivers for your Windows computer or Mac computer. However, it often noticed that this 123 HP printer software CD has outdated drivers and software.
Install a Printer Driver From a CD. For Windows Operating System.
You may now install the latest HP printer driver and software from the CD itself. This HP printer software installation CD has all the necessary Hp printer drivers from 123.hp.com for your printer’s better performance.
- First of all, run the CD on your Windows computer to start the HP printer driver installation.
- After that, follow the steps on the installation wizard screen to continue the 123 HP printer driver installation.
- You will now notice that the instructions on the installation wizard screen are from 123.hp.com/setup for the Hp printer driver install.
- Then the installation wizard asks to choose the connection mode between your Hp printer and windows computer.
- Now you need to select the connection type here accordingly
- Then proceed with the 123 Hp printer driver setup.
- After the installation is completed, then you may take off the CD from the CD slot.
Install a Printer Driver From a CD. For Mac OS.
You may now install the essential 123 HP printer drivers and software for your Mac computer with an installation CD kit inside your printer box. The CD usually has all the hp printer drivers and software that are required for better performance of your 123 Hp printer.
- First of all, insert the CD into the CD or DVD slot on your Mac computer
- Continue with the installation steps from the installation wizard screen.
- Then, the installation wizard will ask to choose the connection mode between your 123 hp printer and your Mac computer
- You can either the USB or the Wireless connection here.
- After that, you can choose the Hp printer drivers accordingly.
- Then proceed with the installation from 123.hp.com/setup page.
- Once the installation is done. Take off the Hp driver CD from the slot.
Hp Envy Printer Model Features and Specifications
- 123 Hp Envy printer models are one of the multi-function printers that can print, copy, fax and scan at the same time. This printer has a compact design.
- This is an all in one printer. The paper tray disappears automatically when the printer is not in use.
- Hp envy printer can handle multi-page documents.
- It provides the easiest printing facilities.
- You can get the borderless, professional, and laser-sharp document.
- 25 sheet automatic document feeder is something that this printer can offer you for continuous printing.
- Mainly used in houses and small businesses.
- Prints both the photos and documents from the mobile printing option.
- High-quality photos can be printed in a couple of steps from the smartphone or tablet.
- The printer has Instant ink technology which helps to save 50% ink.
- The paper trays can hold documents up to 100 to 125 sheets at one time.
- The speed of printing any document in the black ranges from 9.5 ppm to 14 ppm.
- Speed for printing in color ranges from 6.8 ppm to 9 ppm.
Hp Officejet Printer Model Features and Specifications
- The Officejet printer is an inkjet printer. The weight of the printer is 5.9kg and the printer is small and portable in size. The duty cycle of this printer is 3,000 pages.
- This printer is designed for small businesses.
- It is also a multifunction printer with wireless technology and has a network connector.
- It has an automatic document feeder which has a capacity to hold 20 pages.
- It can print, copy, scan, and fax like other printers. It can also be used as a standalone copier machine.
- It is capable of printing media of different sizes. It can handle media that does not fit in the flatbed.
- The setup process is very simple. Users can either choose a USB cable or Wireless connection for the setup.
- The speed of printing any document ranges from 28 ppm. The print speeds for the color documents are 22 ppm.
Hp Printer Officejet Pro printer Model Features and Specifications
- The Officejet Pro printer models are one of the elite class premium multifunctional printers that are designed for office and business use. It can offer high-quality text and photo prints
- The printer is bigger in size and has a weight of about 14.3 kg (31.6 pounds).
- This printer is enabled with Insta ink technology which probably saves ink and paper cost. It also comes with duplex printing facility
- The paper tray capacity of the Officejet pro printer is 225 sheets.
- It can scan and print any documents at a good speed.
- The top speed of this printer is 55 ppm.
How do I get my hp printer back online
If you are trying to get your printer online here is the solution for you, follow the following steps.
First of all, make sure your printer wireless mode is on. To check this pay attention to printer led light. Notice whether there is any blue light flashing or solid in color. If not then go to the printer control panel and select the setting menu. Go to the wireless option and turn it on. Flashing blue light signals that your printer is not hooked up to wifi and solid blue indicates that it is hooked up.
Now if it is flashing blue light there are two ways to hook it up to your wifi.
- Use your printer itself to connect it to wifi, by clicking the setting option. Select the wireless setup wizard. Select your SSID and input your wifi password. Wait until it says connected and then press done.
- You can use your Windows computer to hook it up to your wifi. But for that, you will need a printer USB cable. Connect the USB to your computer and printer. Make sure your printer is on. Go to your printer full feature software and select the tools option. Select the device setup and software option. Then it would ask you to allow the software to make changes, select yes. Click Convert a USB connected device to wireless. Then select the option which says, “yes, access the computer or router option”, and click next. Verify that the wifi information is all correct. Select yes where it says “do you want to connect and store these settings on your device”, and click next. After the setup is complete it will ask you to remove the USB cable and you are done.